Friday, March 6, 2009


So today we went to the park and tried to have some fun. There just happened to be tons of kids there. Not so much little kids but kids that were like 7 or 8 or older and they didn't pay much attention to the little one and kept knocking them down. Though one boy did pick Brig up after someone else accidently knocked him down. Needless to say that him and Emma decided to stay close to Mommys after that.





While we were walking we saw that someone had their electric sailboat out on the water. Of course I couldn't pass it up, I had to get a picture. It was pretty cool watching it out there.





The last few days have been kinda hectic. Laundry, dishes, coldes, and teething. Brig's had a fever the last few days and not sleeping through the night like he usually does. Everything had to be done with Mommy holding him or he just wasn't happy. At night his body would get so hot that his feet were almost to hot to touch. Thankfully his fever broke yesterday and is back to wanting to do things on his own again. Don't get me wrong I love it when he cuddles with me but after 3 days of non-stop cuddling while soaking up the heat that was coming off Brig in waves.

2 comments:

Marrdy said...

He is so dang cute. Can't wait to meet him!

Photography By Jo said...

I LOVE ALL these pictures!!! I didn't even notice you taking some of them!