Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun in the Sun


So this week we have some family in town on Tyler's side. His aunt and uncle, 2 of their kids, and 3 grandkids. Yesterday was a fun day. At noon we all went to a Cubs vs Rockies game. Those kids plus Brig were pretty good and had lots of fun!! We all got hot dogs except for Sarah who got a HUGE thing of cotton candy which she shared with her brothers. By the time they were done eating, they all had cotton candy all over there hands and faces. Then theres Brig. By the last 2 or 3 innings rolled around, he was ready to play. So we went for a few walks above where we were sitting. He swung from the railing blocking of the handicap section and turned in circles around a small post. We sang along with Cindi Standage while she sang "Take me out to the ball game" during the 7th inning stretch. After the game we all went back to my in laws house. Brig fell asleep on the way back and slept for almost 2 hours. While pizzas were cooking, I put in the movie Ironman. Jonathan and Ryan (Sarah's older twin brothers) were sitting there watching it with me (after the first few adult parts in the begining). I don't think I've ever answered so many questions at one time than I did for those 2 cute little boys. Their dad told me I didn't have to answer them but I had fun so I did. Questions like why is he making that suit? when does Ironman make his red suit? Why is she doing that? There's a scene were Tony and Pepper are at this party and Tony asks Pepper to dance. Jonathan saw Pepper's dress and asked me if I could fast foward it because she wasn't modest. Now tell me..............How cute is that? His parents are teaching those kids good!!!!

No comments: