Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not much

So not much has happened today. Last night Brig woke up at about midnight and I brought him to bed with us. Its fun having him sleep with us because its like a slumber party but I don't get much sleeping done. Brig tends to sleep sideways so his head ends up on Tyler's stomach and his feet on my stomach or legs. It didn't use to be that way. He would sleep on my chest while I was propped up on pillows. He still trys to do that but he just doesn't fit as well any more!! :) Today Brig has just wanted to be outside constantly. So we took the garbage out and than we played outside twice. Had fun both times. Now its getting to be later into the day and I have to think of something for dinner. I also have Enrichment tonight and a meeting with our Bishop. This next week is going to be fairly busy for us. Tomorrow Brig and I go walking in the morning, visiting teachers at 1, and I have a sister and neices and nephews flying in. Thursday I'm hoping to be able to spend the day with Adelia and my many other sisters and possibly go to the temple with them as well. After that we're having dinner at my parents house in Chandler and who knows how late we'll be there. Friday is Tyler's birthday!!! He'll be 25 yrs old. Dang. We're having like 20 friends over that night for ice cream and cookies (homemade of course). It'll be a mad house and my house is already not clean. Saturday is my sister Emily's birthday, she'll be 25 as well. Sunday is a day full of family activities followed by dinner. Monday is my Dad's birthday. Luckily we have a break til Thursday which is my birthday. What can I say? We like March!!!!

2 comments:

Marrdy said...

Holy Kats! I want to come and have fun with the family! Tell Tyler and Dad Happy Birthday. And enjoy Adelia and her cute kids!

Marrdy said...

Oops, Happy Birthday to you and Emily too!!!