Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Nights

So right now I'm sitting at home on a Friday night while my husband and his friend Jeremy from next door are playing on the XBox 360. Don't ask what game because I honestly couldn't tell you. The funny part is that both kids, Brig and Emma, are out there with them and I can hear Tyler telling them to move it or lose it. Brig keeps trying to play with his car on top of the tv and Emma's just climbing onto everything! oh well. It'll be a good experience for them.......right?

So nothing much is going on. My brother in law JT is coming into town later tonight and will be here for awhile. Just needs a bit of a vacation. My sister Adelia and her kids were here last week and are now in California with her in laws visiting family. My sister Merry Jo did a photo shoot the other day and from the pics I've seen she's really got it going. What can I say? She's family. http://www.sarahgoodmanphotography.com/ Apparently these are just the first few of many. Cute huh?

Brig is teething again. So that means ALOT of milk (plain and chocolate) and very little food. Luckily no rashes this time. BUT....I finally got him to eat some food tonight. A few bites of some ham that my mom cooked and some french fries. I think we're making some progress.

I got some blood work done this last monday. you know the normal stuff that gets checked? chloestrol, lipids, etc. Well I also got some blood work to see how well my diabetes is doing and its doing great. My hebagloban A1C is a 7.0!!!!! I got it down to a 6.0 while I was pregnant with Brig. A 6.0 is the best I've ever been in my whole life, so a 7.0 is good too. The last time I got it checked it was almost to an 8 so I'm glad I'm getting it back in control. The only thing my doc said for me to do was to exercise more. No duh!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Your sister is gorgeous just like you said. Apparently it runs in the family:) I'm glad your blood test results were good. You'll have to say hello to JT for me. See ya Monday.

Photography By Jo said...

I'm so sad that I'm moving!!! I'm going to miss my walking buddies. I'm sorry you had to watch Emma while the husbands were playing games!

Marrdy said...

Isn't she just a gorgeous creature? But all you girls are beautiful. Good news on the blood tests!