Monday, April 27, 2009

X Men Origins: Wolverine

So yeah the world premeier for the new X Men movie was in Tempe, Arizona today!!! My friend Erin and I went to it. It was so much fun to just be hanging out, just the girls. Seriously, Hugh Jackman and the rest of the cast were within 10 feet of where we were standing!!!! When Hugh got there, he didn't arrive in a limo. He rode up on a motorcycle!!!! How hot is that? LOL!!!!! Anyways, it was pretty exciting for us since we're both huge fans of Hugh Jackman. We'll both be dragging our husbands to that movie as soon as we can!!! I took some pictures but they look really blurry so I'll post more when Erin emails them to me!!!












This chic was pretty cool. She's one of Harkins Theatres promo crew members. We got filmed because we looked like we were teenagers (not really but we thought it was nice to think so) and we were having fun!!! Would you believe that she's 40 years old? I thought she was 30.!!!

Goes to show that big guys should NOT wear tight costumes!!! It wasn't any better closer up.




SORRY THEY'RE SO FUZZY!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you are quick! I will be emailing those pics in just a moment... :)

Thanks so much for going with me! We will have to do more things like that in the future. YAY!


.....maybe next time I won't look so old & fat! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Missy said...

That is so awesome! I didn't realize the premiere was going to be here in Tempe. It looks like a really good movie:)

Marrdy said...

Holy Cow!!!! You were that close to Hugh Jackman?? I am very jealous.