Saturday, April 11, 2009

A day in the life......

So Brig and I were going to watch a movie the other day and the "Ring of Death" appeared on our X-Box 360. For those that don't know what that means, instead of a circle of green lights when you turn it on, its 3 red lights that make the circle. So Tyler has been trying to fix it the last few days. In fact he's pretty much just has to put it back together to see if the instructions that he followed actually worked!! Cross your fingers!!!
We went to breakfast with my in laws this morning. Talk about COLD!!! For Arizona anyways. It was their ward breakfast and they had it outside. The only problem was was that it was raining!!! But hey as long as the food is good, who cares right? Right! Brig has fun standing in the rain getting wet. He'd stand between the 2 tents that were pitched and let the rain drip in big drops onto his hair and face. He had big smiles for everyone after that!
I'm finally going to be getting in shape. I got 1 year membership to 24hour Fitness for my birthday. The only prob with that is that I've been sick. I'd love to work out right now but its a little hard to when you can't really breathe very well. Darn allergies and sinuses.

No comments: