Friday, January 14, 2011

Been awhile...

Well its been awhile. A long while actually. We're in our own place now and making it day by day. Tyler still hasn't gotten his Inner State Transfer. It is taking FOREVER!!! Normally they don't take this long so maybe we're not suppose to be in AZ anymore but in ID. I don't know.

Anyways.....Tyler starts school at MCC next week. 8 more classes and he's got is Associates Degree. Yay him!!! :)

Me...I'm starting to work out again and will hopefully keep losing the weight that is dropping off. Fingers crossed people!!

Brig...is the typical 3 year old. Thinks he can do everything himself and will even tell me he's busy or to hold on a minute. Or to just wait. :) Amazing how well he talks now after getting his tonsils out and ear tubes put in. AND he is starting to like food too!!! Not just milk.

Gavin.....my baby is getting big. Still doing the army crawl but put that kid in his walker and he goes crazy in every direction. And he's darn proud of himself when he does it too. He's figured out music and what his body can do to did. Quite a little dancer. :) OH!! and he's getting his 2 bottom teeth but he smiles all the time. Not a whole lots of tears for that little man. Got himself a hair cut too.

What else is going on? My sister Merry Jo is getting Married in SLC in March. Her man is a good guy. Got to meet him over the summer. My other sister Beth is doing Junior Miss Arizona. Her pageant is tomorrow at Mountain View. And my parents and younger siblings are moving to ID this coming week. I don't know much else that is happening right now. Like i said going day to day. Bedtime. I'm the only one still up. Hopefully not for long.

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

That is awesome that Tyler is getting his associates soon! I still have a ways to go for mine. We miss you guys! I'm dying to take another trip down to AZ. it's way too cold here.