Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...More than 1000 words...

Just life going on while Tyler's at boot camp at Fort Jackson, SC. I didn't get a picture of it but yesterday Brig hit Gavin with a Wii remote and than pulled him out of his swing while I was doing dishes. Brave baby didn't cry at all. He must know he's got a rough and tough older brother. :)


Brig helping Grandmom make bread.



Brig and I taking a picture to send to Tyler



"He's mine!!"




Just being silly.


I'm awake!! Hello my name is Gavin :)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Hey! How's everything going? Are you in Arizona or Idaho? You're little baby is so cute! And I can't believe how big Brig has gotten. If you're in Arizona, we should get together! It's been forever! Talmage will be two in August. He's a crazy active boy and we're expecting our 2nd baby in December. We miss ya!

Mitch and Cortney said...

I love it! You have such a good looking family!